Monday 2 May 2011

god help me~

at first i tot 2day is a great day
ya
Undeniably
2day reali a great day
morning
went out wif my gf
go eat ply
everything is so great and fine
but 
all thing happened in the morning 
juz hallucination
a call which around 2.30pm
has changed all my luck 
is a call frm fren
he date me go his hse
for plying game
why i wan promise him
why 
if i din promise
then the all thing will not be happen
haizzzz
and why i threw my bag onto sofa
why i din put is nicely
if i put it nicely 
thn all thing will not be happen
i am reali so regret
haizzzz
sorry to my parents
sorry to my girl
and very sorry to myself
at tis moment 
the onli thing in my mind is death
i hope i can die
thn all the annoyance can be settle
i hate myself
i hate!!!!!!!!!!!!
why agn and agn did the wrong thing
not onli hurt myself
whereas it has hurt my parents
and oso my gf
cry and regret are onli the thing which i can do nw

No comments: